Delivery & Returns
1. Toutountzis Furs will dispatch the product(s) to the Customer after confirmation of the billing details and the full-payment of the Order – product(s) price plus delivery costs (if any). Once your order details are confirmed and full payment has been received, your item will be carefully prepared and dispatched within 2 working days, at which point you will receive a Confirmation of Order Email. The Confirmation of Order Email will contain the order information, the shipping details of your order and a tracking number. Follow the link in the email to check the estimated arrival of your order.
2. It should be noted that Toutountzis Furs for security reasons, insures each Product during the time it is in transit and up until it is delivered to the specified delivery address. Thus, all Toutountzis Furs online purchases will require a signature upon delivery, at which point responsibility for the purchased good(s) passes to the Customer. If the Customer is not the receiver of the purchase then the person who signs for the package confirms receipt and is accountable for the package. If the Customer is unavailable when his/her package arrives, a re-delivery slip will be left for him/her. The delivery company will make three attempts to deliver the package.
3. Orders are processed and delivered Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. Deliveries are not effectuated on the weekends or on holidays. Thus, the order will be processed the next working day.
4. Greece & EU Deliveries : 35 €
Delivery time for Greek and EU destinations typically varies between 1-6 working days after Confirmation of Order Email has been sent (day of dispatch) and no precise delivery hour can be given. For remote destination within a country, delivery time could take longer than this.
5. Non EU Countries
Toutountzis Furs provides delivery options for most destinations around the world. However, as delivery costs may differ for various destinations within the same country and non-EU orders may be subject to local taxes, import duties or other local requirements. We suggest that you Contact Us for further information before placing your order.
6. In any case, within 30 days after the date on which the Confirmation of Order Email is sent, Toutountzis Furs is legally required to supply the Customer with the Product, depending on the location. Otherwise, the Customer is entitled to a full refund. For countries outside the EU, delivery time could take longer than this. Toutountzis Furs is not responsible for unanticipated delays.
1. The Customer has the right to cancel his/her contract with Toutountzis Furs and he/she can exercise this legal right to cancel his/her purchase of the Product, at any time, without any explanations, before the order is delivered and up to 14 calendar days afterwards beginning from the date he/she receives his/her order. As date of delivery of the returned Product we consider the date mentioned on the postal delivery receipt, so that the cancellation takes place within the time limit prescribed. The Customer can exercise his/her right to cancel the order by sending to Toutountzis Furs a notification via email stating his/her wish to cancel, order number, full name, geographical address, details of the Product cancelled, phone number and email address. Returns or exchanges received after 14 days of delivery will not be accepted. Original shipping charges will not be refunded.
2. Ownership of the Product ordered passes to the Customer upon delivery. Therefore, prior to returning the Product(s), you have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of it/them, preserve them while they are in your possession and to return them in the condition in which you received them. Any Product(s) should be returned in their original and unused condition, undamaged, with their original tags and labels and their original packaging. Where provided belts and any other packaging, such as dust bags, should be included with your return. In case the Product has been used or decreased in value Toutountzis Furs has a right to demand partial or full compensation. If labels and/or garment tags are removed the Product will be considered used. If Toutountzis Furs deems-in its discretion- that a Product has decreased in value due to the way it has been handled, it may deduct from the refund an amount corresponding to the diminished value of the Product up to the full price of the Product. If the Customer exercises his/her right to return his/her Product, he/she is required to return the Product he/she purchased in its original and unused condition in which the Product was received, within 14 calendar days from the day he/she received the Product.
3. In case a Customer exercises his/her right to cancel the order Toutountzis Furs will refund the price of the Product in full (subject to any deduction we are entitled to make due to use or damage caused to the Product). The refund will be returned to the Visitor using the same method that was originally used to pay for the purchase and within 14 calendar days from the day Toutountzis Furs receives notification from the Visitor regarding cancellation of the order. Toutountzis Furs has the right to retain the sum of the refund until we receive the Product. The following rights to exchange a Product or any other provisions included in Terms and Conditions do not limit the right of the Customer to cancel his/her order.
4. The delivery costs of returning the Product to Toutountzis Furs will be taken on by the Customer. Toutountzis Furs strongly recommends that you insure the return Product, as you have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of it and you will be liable for any damage to it. Toutountzis Furs provides a delivery service for the return of the Product at the same shipping costs (including insurance) so feel free to Contact Us. Furthermore, Toutountzis Furs recommends that you maintain the postal sending receipt in order to have proof in case of dispute.
5. Any returns should be made to:
46 Zacharitsa St.
Athens 117 41
1. Exchanging the Product for an alternative one can only be effectuated after an explicit agreement of the Customer with Toutountzis Furs, following a request of the Customer regarding the issue and always depending on availability. The Customer acknowledges that the Product he/she requests as an exchange may have a higher price than the initial Product and that he/she is liable to pay the difference in price.
2. In case of cancelation or in case of a request for an exchange due to inaccurate assessment of the Customer or for reasons that Toutountzis Furs is not responsible for, the Customer will bear the delivery costs.
For more information on Delivery & Returns please read the Terms and Conditions.
Delivery & Returns is part of Terms and Conditions. Toutountzis Furs maintains the right to revise the Delivery & Returns at any time. For any change and any new information, the Customer is asked to verify regularly the Delivery & Returns for possible modifications.